10 Life Lessons We Learned From Grease
It's the 40th Anniversary of the Iconic movie, Grease, and we're celebrating Danny and Sandy Forever, with our latest shades of course.
1. Sneaking out is forever a rite of passage in high school.
2. Men wearing cuffed denim with gym socks needs to be a regulated uniform.
3. There's strength in having (good) girlfriends.
4. If men didn't feel the need to impress their friends, things would be so much simpler.
5. A night out with the girls is ANY cure for heartache.
6. Beauty is pain. This is and forever will be true (i.e. Sandy getting ears pierced).
7. Everyone needs five wigs of all different colors at all times. For any break out bedroom dance moments, of course.
8. Everyone gets their heart broken; you're not alone.
9. Now I know where the term moose knuckle came from. Here's lookin' at you, John Travolta.
10. High school boys will NEVER change. Puberty is a beast.
What life lessons are we missing? Let us know in the comments!