Designscape Tutorial: Classic Easter Manicure by So Nailicious
Spring is officially underway and we're already getting in the spirit with this Easter-inspired designscape from professional nail tech Maria Vlezko of @So_Nailicious. See the steps below and all the OPI products you'll need to recreate this gorgeous nail art look.
- OPI Infinite Shine ProStay Primer Base Coat
- OPI Infinite Shine Alpine Snow
- OPI Infinite Shine Bee Mine Forever
- OPI Infinite Shine Suzi Without A Paddle
- OPI Infinite Shine Polly Want A Lacquer?
- OPI Infinite Shine Getting Nadi On My Honeymoon
- OPI Infinite Shine ProStay Gloss Top Coat
- OPI Matte Top Coat
- After appliyng Infinite Shine Primer, apply 2-3 coats of Alpine Snow. Let dry.
- Use Bee Mine Forever, Suzi Without A Paddle and Getting Nadi On My Honeymoon and a striping brush to paint small half moon details on the tips of all nails (except the small finger) as pictured.
- Use the same colors and a striping brush to paint the thick and thin curved linkes on all nails as pictured.
- Using Suzi Without A Paddle and Polly Want a Lacquer and a detail brush, fill in the light blue and light purple details at the nail beds on the middle nail and thumb.
- Use the detail brush to paint the tiny light blue triangles (Suzi Without A Paddle) over the thick pink lines on the thumb and middle nail.
- Use a small dotting tool to add the dots on all nails as pictured.
- Allow your nail design to dry for five minutes and seal it with the Infinite Shine Top Coat.