Treat Dad to an OPI Pro Spa Pedicure
When was the last time your dad treated himself to a pedicure?
Chances are the last time your dad had a pedicure was when 90’s cartoons were still the hottest thing on television. Or when the Spice Girls were still on tour. Don't you think it's time your dad had a "treat yo' self" moment? So do we.
This Father's Day, treat dad to a much-needed summer pedicure. If he refuses to go to the salon, that's okay! Remind him that he doesn't have to leave home to have a great pedicure experience.
With products from the OPI ProSpa line, Dad can enjoy a luxurious spa treatment from the comfort of his couch. So tell him to sit back, relax, and get ready to see (and feel) a whole new side to his feet.
- Start by having him soak his feet in warm water for 20 minutes. Then, use our OPI ProSpa Exfoliating Sugar Scrub to remove the decades of dry skin that he's been neglecting. This might take a while, but he'll thank you later!
- Next, use our OPI ProSpa Advanced Softening Socks with coconut and vitamin E oils to soften and soothe his feet. These socks will feel so comfy that your dad might want to take a nap with them on. Let him do what he wants since it's Father's Day, *shrug.*
- When he's finally ready to move on to the next step, gently pat feet dry and follow with OPI ProSpa Moisture Whip Massage Cream.
- By this time your dad will be wondering how he was able to neglect his feet for so long, and you might notice him casually wiggling his toes with excitement.
- That's when you add a few drops of OPI ProSpa Nail & Cuticle Oil to really seal the deal.
Once your dad feels how smooth his feet are, how much dry skin has been removed, and how nourished he feels on the inside and out, he'll have a new found respect for the beauty of a ProSpa Pedicure. You're welcome, Dad.
You get to enjoy the satisfaction of knowing that you were able to leave him feeling pampered and cared for this Father's Day.