#TutorialTuesday: Inspired by Alice
The OPI x Disney's Alice Through the Looking Glass Collection has spawned a lot of beautiful nail art inspired by the majestic and fearless characters in the movie. This look hosts three new shades from the collection to create a pattern fit for a queen.
Get the look by following these steps:
- Apply 2 coats of Fearlessly Alice and leave to dry.
- When the lacquer is dry, cut a paper hole reinforcement sticker in to two and place firmly on to the sides of the nail.
- With a striping or detail brush paint on a thick band of A Mirror Escape following the shape of the paper hole reinforcement sticker. Carefully remove the reinforcement stickers to leave two clean half circles at each side of the nail.
- Fill in the half circles with Mad for Madness Sake using a striping or detail brush.
- Frame the nail by painting on A Mirror Escape from the side of the circle to the middle cuticle end of the nail. Repeat on the other side meeting in the middle to a point. Repeat at the tip.
- Apply OPI Top Coat.