Yellow Animal Print Nail Art Challenge for Pros
Summer is finally here, this means good vibes and happy feelings. When it comes to finding a color to match our mood what better than the healing power of the color yellow. To evoke feelings of positivity, creativity and joy why not paint your nails yellow for an instant dose of happiness?
We’re inviting you to create bold looks using the shade, so to kick us off, here’s some inspiration from OPI Pro Amy Le and info on how you can participate.
Here’s how to join the challenge:
1.Create a yellow animal print nail art look with your favorite yellow OPI shade.
If you need some inspiration, follow the step by step for OPI Pro Amy Le’s nail art look below.
1. Apply one coat of GelColor Base Coat. Cure for 30 seconds.
2. Apply two Coats of do you take Do You Take Lei Away? and cure for 30 seconds.
3. Flick Exotic Birds Don’t Tweet for a dash of bold color, then cure for 30 seconds.
4. With a dotter tool, use Black Onyx to draw leopard print.
5. Cure for 30 seconds, and finish with GelColor Top Coat. Cure for 30 seconds.
Follow along on our Instagram to see our featured shade of the week so you can snap a pic of your nails in all the colors of the rainbow. Then, tag your pics with @opi and #ColorIsTheAnswer. for a chance to be featured.