Pro Tips: Powder Perfection Removal
OPI Powder Perfection can be removed using a minimal ling and soak off technique. Follow the OPI Powder Perfection removal system and Step by Steps for best results and damage free removal.
- Swiss Blue Liquid Hand Soap
- Swiss Hand Guard Antiseptic Handwash Gel Expert Touch Nail Wipe
- Expert Touch Lacquer Remover
- Expert Touch Remover Wrap
- Expert Touch Hand Mitt
- EDGE 180 File
- Reusable Cuticle Stick
- Make sure to file off as much of the top layer as possible before soaking.
- If OPI Powder Perfection does not remove easily, re-saturate the pad and soak for 5 more minutes.
- Lightly file each nail with the EDGE 180 File to remove left over product.
- Do not use metal implements or drills to remove.