- Apply 1 coat of OPI Natural Nail Base Coat.
- Apply 2 coats of OPI Nail Lacquer Alpine Snow. Pro Tip: Allow your nails plenty of time to dry to prevent the stripping tape from taking off any polish.
- Apply 1 piece of stripping tape diagonally towards the left.
- Apply a second piece of stripping tape diagonally towards the right, makeing a criss-cross.
- Apply 2 coats of OPI Nail Lacquer OPI Grabs the Unicorn by the Horn. Pro Tip: Fix any mistakes using a nail brush and OPI Expert Touch Lacquer Remover.
- Apply 1 coat of OPI Top Coat.
Get The Look
Scotland the Brave
This fall nail art look features bold colors and is perfect for someone who loves negative space nail art styles.