- On a properly prepared nail, apply a thin coat of OPI GelColor Base Coat. Cure for 30 seconds in the OPI LED Light.
- Apply two thin coats of OPI GelColor Pale to the Chief. Cap free edge. Cure each coat 30 seconds.
- Using a detail brush and OPI GelColor Shh...It’s Top Secret! and Squeaker of the House, apply vertical thin wobbly stripes.
- Apply some stripes the whole length of the nail and some broken lines and dashes. Leave a small gap between stripes to allow space for each color.
- Following the same process, apply horizontal lines so the colors overlap creating a tweed effect. Cure 30 seconds.
- Apply a thin coat of OPI GelColor Top Coat. Cure 30 seconds. Remove gel residue with Expert Touch Nail Wipe and N.A.S. 99.
Get the Look
This color blocking nail art look features dark colors and is perfect for someone who loves edgy nail art styles.