- On a properly prepared nail, apply a thin coat of OPI GelColor Base Coat. Cure 30 seconds in the OPI LED Light.
- Apply two thin coats of OPI GelColor Be There in a Prosecco. Cap free edge. Cure each coat 30 seconds.
- Using a Golden Point Brush and OPI GelColor Black Onyx, apply a rim of color to nail border. DO NOT CURE.
- Remove color from OPI GelColor Black Onyx brush and swipe the rim of color from the outside edge toward nail center to create diagonal pattern. Cure 30 seconds.
- Following same technique, apply OPI GelColor O Suzi Mio lightly over the nail in the opposite direction. Cure 30 seconds.
- Apply a thin coat of OPI GelColor Top Coat. Cure 30 seconds. Remove gel residue with Expert Touch Nail Wipe and N.A.S. 99.
Get the Look
This marble nail art look features dark colors and is perfect for someone who loves edgy nail art styles.