- Apply 1 coat of OPI Infinite Shine ProStay Primer.
- Using OPI Infinite Shine Peru-B-Ruby paint a triangle at the tip of the nail and fill in.
- Using OPI Infinite Shine Deer Valley Spice paint a large triangle next to the tip.
- Using OPI Infinite Shine Grand Canyon Sunset paint a diagonal line and fill in.
- Repeat previous steps for coverage.
- Allow to dry then apply 1 coat of OPI Infinite Shine ProStay Gloss.
Get The Look
Crossed The Line
This geometric nail art look features bright colors and is perfect for someone who loves sporty nail art styles.