Get the Look
Daisy Me Rollin' by @Nailuscious
Catch everyone's eye with this floral nail art look.
- Apply two coats of OPI Nature Strong Onyx Skies to properly prepped nails. Allow each coat to dry.
- Use a nail art brush and OPI Nature Strong Strong As Shell to form long skinny petals that join near the center of the nail. Create additional daisies using smaller petals around the nail as desired. Allow to dry.
- Add dimension to each daisy by using a nail art brush and OPI Nature Strong Raindrop Expectations to add a second layer of petals to each flower. Allow to dry.
- Use a dotting tool and OPI Nature Strong Strong As Shell to add small dots around the nail. Allow to dry.
- Use a dotting tool and OPI Nature Strong Make My Daisy to add small yellow centers to each daisy. Allow to dry.
- Apply 1 coat of OPI Nature Strong Top Coat to seal in the look. Allow to dry.