On a properly prepared nail, apply a thin coat of OPI GelColor Base Coat. Cure 30 seconds in the OPI Dual Cure Light.
- Apply two thin coats of GelColor Snow Glad I Met You. Cure each coat 30 seconds.
- Use a fine detailing brush to draw an asterick and V at edge of nail with GelColor Alpine Snow. Cure 30 seconds.
- Add small V shapes on outter edges of each line. Flash cure 15 seconds.
- Add GelColor Ornament to Be Together to make the center of the Snowflake stand out. Cure 30 seconds.
- Use a dotting tool to apply GelColor Top Coat. Place discofetti on top. Cure 45 seconds. Apply two coats of ProHealth Top Coat to encapsulate discofetti pieces. Cure each coat 45 seconds.
Apply a thin coat of OPI GelColor Top Coat. Cure 30 seconds. Remove gel residue with Expert Touch Nail Wipe and N.A.S. 99.