- Apply a layer of Natural Nail Base Coat & let dry.
- Using Black Onyx and a nail art brush, draw a jaged zig-zag outline to create hair & fill in.
- Again using Black Onyx, draw a line underneath to create eyebrows.
- Using a dotting tool, add two eyes connected to the brow line.
- Draw another line underneath to create a mouth.
- Add short lines vertical lines on the mouth to create the stitches.
- Use Alpine Snow and a dotting tool to fill in the eyes.
- Finish by applying a thin layer of OPI Top Coat and let dry.
To complete this look you will need:
We have noticed you are in the United Kingdom.
Please select the website you want to visit:
And get on the list! You’ll be the first to know about new collections, exclusive events, and more.