On a properly prepared nail, apply a thin coat of OPI GelColor Base Coat. Cure 30 seconds in the OPI LED Light.
- Apply one thin coat of GelColor Alpine Snow and cure 30 seconds. Create a watercolor base by applying another thin coat of GelColor Base Coat, but DO NOT cure.
- Apply two small drops of GelColor Exotic Birds Do Not Tweet to the free edge area. Use a Golden Point brush to gently spread the color and create a watercolor design.
- Apply another small drop of GelColor Exotic Birds Do Not Tweet to the cuticle area. Use a separate brush to gently spread the color in an abstract design. Flash cure 15 seconds.
- Apply one drop of GelColor No Tan Lines to the cuticle area. Use a separate brush to spread the color in an abstract design.
- Apply a drop of GelColor Is That A Spear In Your Pocket? to the cuticle area. Remove all color from the GelColor brush and using the dry brush, lightly skim the surface to create a soft textured effect. Cure 30 seconds.
Apply a thin coat of OPI GelColor Top Coat. Cure 30 seconds. Remove gel residue with Expert Touch Nail Wipe and N.A.S. 99.