- Apply Natural Nail Base Coat. Let dry.
- Polish two coats of Milk Bottle (white) on the pinky finger.
- Polish two coats of Kitty White on all other fingers.
- On the pinky finger, paint a nose (horizontal dot) and two eyes (verticle dots) using Never Have Too Mani Friends! and a thin nail art brush.
- Paint a dot of My Twin Mimmy on the nose.
- Using Never Have Too Mani Friends! paint 3 whiskers on each side of the face. Paint these from the cuticle line inward.
- Using Look at My Bow!, paint a large circle in the upper right side of the nail.
- Paint the two sides of the bow, making the left side of the bow larger than the right.
- Outline the bow using Never Have Too Mani Friends! and a thin nail art brush.
- Add polka dots on the bow with Milk Bottle (white) and a dotting tool.
- On all other fingers, sponge on Starry-Eyed for Dear Daniel using a makeup sponge. Build layers to build color, but let each dry a bit in between.
- Blend the gradient with Charmmy & Sugar.
- Let dry.
- Finish with Top Coat.
To complete this look you will need:
We have noticed you are in the United Kingdom.
Please select the website you want to visit:
WELCOME TO OPI
You are currently on our American site.
Want to change? Choose your country below.