- On a properly prepared nail, apply a thin coat of OPI GelColor Base Coat. Cure 30 seconds in the OPI LED Light.
- Apply one coat of GelColor Less is Norse. Cure 30 seconds.
- Apply one coat of GelColor Turn On the Northern Lights! Cure 30 seconds.
- Use an OPI Artist Series Detailing Brush to draw three wavy lines with GelColor Check Out the Old Geysirs. Flash cure first two wavy lines 15 seconds to create crisp fine lines. Cure last wavy line 30 seconds for proper curing.
- Using an angled brush, dip one end of the brush in GelColor Base Coat. Dip the other end of the brush in GelColor Check Out the Old Geysirs and in one stroke follow along the three wavy lines. Cure 30 seconds.
- Repeat STEP 4 to create a faded look.
- Apply a thin coat of OPI GelColor Top Coat. Cure 30 seconds. Remove gel residue with Expert Touch Nail Wipe and N.A.S. 99.
Get the Look
Hit An Iceberg
This marble nail art look features dark colors and is perfect for someone who loves edgy nail art styles.