- Shake GelColor Base Coat vigorously for 1 minute.
- After properly prepping the nails, apply 1 coat of GelColor Base Coat. Cure for 30 seconds in Dual Cure LED Light.
- Shake OPI GelColor vigorously for 1 minute. (Shades included in this look are: Gelato on My Mind & Licoln Park After Dark)
- Using a detailing brush and Gelato On My Mind, create two lines on each side of the nail and leave negative space in the middle. Flash Cure.
- Using a detailing brush and Lincoln Park After Dark, fill in the space near the sidewall of the nail. Cure.
- Apply 1 coat of GelColor Top Coat. Cure.
To complete this look you will need:
We have noticed you are in the United Kingdom.
Please select the website you want to visit:
And get on the list! You’ll be the first to know about new collections, exclusive events, and more.