- Apply 1 thin coat of GelColor Suzi Without A Paddle.
- Mix one drop of GelColor Is That A Spear In Your Pocket? with one drop of GelColor Base Coat on a piece of foil. Use this color combo to create soft, diagonal lines. Flash cure 15 seconds.
- Use the same formula from Step 2 to create an imperfect circle and half circles around it. Add more GelColor Base Coat to the formula to create a softer shade if needed.
- Mix one drop of GelColor Exotic Birds Do Not Tweet + one drop of GelColor Is That A Spear In Your Pocket? + one drop of GelColor Top Coat to create light green. Lightly apply in a diagonal line starting at the side of the nail to the cuticle. Flash cure 15 seconds.
- Use a detailing brush to outline the design with GelColor Super Trop-i-cal-i-fiji-istic. Gently blur the lines to create a watercolor effect. Cure 30 seconds.
Get the Look
This tutorial requires products sold only to salon professionals. Download this step-by-step guide and take it to your favorite salon pro to recreate the look.