- On a properly prepared nail, apply a thin coat of OPI GelColor Base Coat. Cure 30 seconds in the OPI LED Light.
- Apply 1 thin coat of GelColor Suzi Without A Paddle.
- Mix one drop of GelColor Is That A Spear In Your Pocket? with one drop of GelColor Base Coat on a piece of foil. Use this color combo to create soft, diagonal lines. Flash cure 15 seconds.
- Use the same formula from Step 2 to create an imperfect circle and half circles around it. Add more GelColor Base Coat to the formula to create a softer shade if needed.
- Mix one drop of GelColor Exotic Birds Do Not Tweet + one drop of GelColor Is That A Spear In Your Pocket? + one drop of GelColor Top Coat to create light green. Lightly apply in a diagonal line starting at the side of the nail to the cuticle. Flash cure 15 seconds.
- Use a detailing brush to outline the design with GelColor Super Trop-i-cal-i-fiji-istic. Gently blur the lines to create a watercolor effect. Cure 30 seconds.
- Apply a thin coat of OPI GelColor Top Coat. Cure 30 seconds. Remove gel residue with Expert Touch Nail Wipe and N.A.S. 99.
Get the Look
This marble nail art look features bright colors and is perfect for someone who loves vibrant nail art styles.