- On a properly prepared nail, apply a thin coat of OPI GelColor Base Coat. Cure 30 seconds in the OPI Dual Cure Light.
- Apply two thin coats of OPI GelColor We The Female to create rectangular shape at the cuticle area. Cure each coat 30 seconds.
- Apply two thin coats of OPI GelColor Pale to the Chief to create a rectangle at the free edge overlapping the first rectangle. Cap free edge. Cure each coat 30 seconds.
- Apply thin coats of OPI GelColor “Liv“ in the Gray diagonally across the tip of the nail. Cap free edge. Cure each coat 30 seconds.
- Apply a thin coat of OPI GelColor Top Coat. Cure 30 seconds. Remove gel residue with Expert Touch Nail Wipe and N.A.S. 99.
Get the Look
This color blocking nail art look features dark colors and is perfect for someone who loves edgy nail art styles.