Get the Look
This color blocking nail art look features dark colors and is perfect for someone who loves edgy nail art styles.
- On a properly prepared nail, apply a thin coat of OPI GelColor Base Coat. Cure for 30 seconds in the OPI LED Light.
- Apply two thin coats of OPI GelColor We The Female to create rectangular shape at the cuticle area. Cure each coat 30 seconds.
- Apply two thin coats of OPI GelColor Pale to the Chief to create a rectangle at the free edge overlapping the first rectangle. Cap free edge. Cure each coat 30 seconds.
- Apply thin coats of OPI GelColor “Liv“ in the Gray diagonally across the tip of the nail. Cap free edge. Cure each coat 30 seconds.
- Apply a thin coat of OPI GelColor Top Coat. Cure 30 seconds. Remove gel residue with Expert Touch Nail Wipe and N.A.S. 99.