- On a properly prepared nail, apply a thin coat of OPI GelColor Base Coat. Cure 30 seconds in the OPI LED Light.
- Use GelColor Less is Norse to create a deep french V. Cure 30 seconds. Repeat for coverage.
- Use a sponge to apply GelColor Reykjavik Has All the Hot Spots from tip to base to create a faded effect. Cure 30 seconds. Repeat for coverage. With a dotting tool lightly dot small specks towards the base of the nail. Cure 30 seconds.
- Using GelColor This Isn't Greenland, continue to sponge where GelColor Reykjavik Has All the Hot Spots ends to continue a faded effect. Cure 30 seconds.
- Apply a thin coat of OPI GelColor Top Coat. Cure 30 seconds. Remove gel residue with Expert Touch Nail Wipe and N.A.S. 99.
Get the Look
Northern Lights Up My Life
This tutorial requires products sold only to salon professionals. Download this step-by-step guide and take it to your favorite salon pro to recreate the look.