- Apply one coat OPI Infinite Shine PRIMER Base Coat .
- Apply two coats of Infinite Shine Icelanded a Bottle of OPI.
- Mixing Infinite Shine Alpine Snow and Infinite Shine Check Out the Old Geysirs. create a diagonal rectangle on the top right tip of the nail.
- Using Infinite Shine Turn On the Northern Lights!, add another rectangle directly beneath the first rectangle as shown.
- Using Infinite Shine Aurora Berry-alis and a detailing brush, paint a dagger from bottom right corner out to the middle of the nail.
- Using Infinite Shine Suzi & The Arctic Fox, paint a thick diagonal in the gap between the two rectangles and dagger as shown.
- Finish with OPI Infinite Shine GLOSS Top Coat and let dry.
Get the Look
Once on This Iceland
This detailed line work nail art look features neutrals and nudes and is perfect for someone who loves sporty nail art styles.