- Apply a thin coat of OPI Infinite Shine PRIMER Base Coat and let dry.
- Apply two thin coats of Infinite Shine It’s a Boy!
- Using Infinite Shine Don’t Bossa Nova Me Around, wipe off most of the product and apply dry brush strokes to the nail.
- Using Infinite Shine Worth a Pretty Penne, wipe off most of the product and apply dry brush strokes to the nail.
- Place one drop of Infinite Shine In the Cable Car-Pool Lane, Use a fine liner brush to draw two rectangles and fill in. Get playful & mimic this pattern on the rest of the hand.
- Finish with a thin coat of OPI Infinite Shine GLOSS Top Coat and let set.
Get the Look
Petal Me Eighties
This geometric nail art look features dark colors and is perfect for someone who loves bold nail art styles.