- Apply Natural Nail Base Coat & Let Dry
- Apply two coats fo Suzi - The First Lady of Nails to the Pointer, Middle, and Pinkie
- Apply two coats of CIA = Color is Awesome to Thumb and Ring Finger. Let Dry.
- Use tweezers to add a stripe of tape horizontally across the pinkie nail
- PRO TIP: Always make sure there are no air pockets and the tape is properly secured.
- Lay a horizontal stripe of tape across the ring finger nail
- Add a vertical stripe of tape down the middle of the ring finger nail
- Add two more vertical stripes of tape on the left and right, clipping each strip at the intersection
- Create the point by adding diagonal stripes of tape from the tip of the nal to the horizontal stripe
- Add two vertical stripes of tape down the left and right side of the middle finger
- Cut three horizontal stripes of tape and place them down the center of the nail, creating a railway design
- Make sure there is equal spacing between each
- Add a vertical stripe of tape down the middle of the index finger
- On the thumb nail, add two horizontal stripes across the tip. Make sure they are perfectly parallel.
- Add two vertical stripes of tape from the bottom of the nail to the bottom horizontal stripe of tape
- Create the point by adding diagonal stripes of tape from the tip of the nail to the bottom horizontal stripe.
- Apply one coat of CIA = Color is Awesome to the pinkie, middle, and index fingers. Promptly remove the tape
- Apply one coat of Suzi - The First Lady of Nails to the ring finger and thumb. Promptly remove the tape
- Finish with OPI Matte Top Coat
Get the Look
On the Rails
This detailed line work nail art look features dark colors and is perfect for someone who loves bold nail art styles.