- Apply 1 coat of OPI Natural Nail Base Coat to properly prepped nails. Allow to dry.
- Apply 2 thin coats of OPI Nail Lacquer Hopelessly Devoted to OPI . Allow each coat to dry.
- Apply 1 coat of OPI Top Coat. Allow extra time to dry.
- Using a fine detailing brush, draw a V shape near the cuticle area and fill in with OPI Nail Lacquer OPI Grease Is The Word. Allow to dry.
- Continue to draw a larger V shape near the right sidewall and fill in with OPI Nail Lacquer Grease Is The Word. Allow to dry.
- For best results do not apply OPI Top Coat to OPI Nail Lacquer Grease Is The Word.
Get The Look
Rule the School
This color blocking nail art look features bold colors and is perfect for someone who loves girly nail art styles.