- Apply one coat OPI Infinite Shine PRIMER Base Coat.
- Using a detailing brush Infinite Shine Less is Norse, paint a line across the base of the nail asn fill as shown.
- Using a detailing brush and Infinite Shine Less is Norse, paint a line on the left edge of the nail.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 on the tip and right side of the nail, leaving an open rectangle in the middle of the nail.
- Use a detailing brush Infinite Shine This Isn’t Greenland, and Infinite Shine One Heckla of a Color, draw smudged lines as shown to give an opalscent look.
- Finish with OPI Infinite Shine GLOSS Top Coat and let dry.
Get the Look
Through The Glacier Glass
This minimal nail art look features dark colors and is perfect for someone who loves edgy nail art styles.