- Apply Natural Nail Base Coat on clean dry nails and let dry.
- Apply two coats of Stop It I'm Blushing! on all nails.
- Using It's a Boy and a striping nail art brush, draw a curved line from the far left edge of the ring finger starting a quarter of the way up from the base up to the top right edge of the nail.
- Fill the space from the line to the base with It's a Boy.
- Apply a thin layer of OPI Top Coat to all nails to finish.
To complete this look you will need:
We have noticed you are in the United Kingdom.
Please select the website you want to visit:
And get on the list! You’ll be the first to know about new collections, exclusive events, and more.