Add a little edge to your manicure with a matte finish. Looks great over darker shades like Lincoln Park After Dark, to lighter shades like Alpine Snow.
- Provides up to 7 days of wear
- Create a high-fashion look over any OPI lacquer shade
- Prevents smudges.
- Step 1. Start by applying OPI Base Coat to clean, dry nails with cuticles pushed back.
- Step 2. For a perfect polish, apply one stroke of nail lacquer down the center of the nail, followed by one stroke along each side of the nail.
- Step 3. Then apply a second coat of nail lacquer, pulling color over the tips of the nails.
- Step 4. Seal, and protect with one coat of OPI Matte Top Coat, pulling it over the tips of the nails.
- Step 5. For a manicure that's dry to the touch in minutes, apply 2 drops of DripDry, Lacquer Drying Drops to each nail.