A-Rose at Dawn...Broke by Noon
A gleaming, gambling, rambling rose nail polish.
- Nail lacquer is the original nail polish formula that reinvented quality nail color, your top choice if you enjoy updating your manicure weekly.
- Don't bet against the house, unless you're wearing this pretty bright pink nail polish shade.
- This shimmery rose shade is bright enough to distract from the aces up your sleeve.
- Made in the USA.
How to Use
- 1. Start by applying OPI Base Coat to clean, dry nails with cuticles pushed back.
- 2. For a perfect polish, apply one stroke of nail lacquer down the center of the nail, followed by one stroke along each side of the nail.
- 3. Then apply a second coat of nail lacquer, pulling color over the tips of the nails.
- 4. Shine, seal, and protect with one coat of OPI Top Coat , pulling it over the tips of the nails.
- 5. For a manicure that's dry to the touch in minutes, apply 2 drops of DripDry Lacquer Drying Drops to each nail.