- On a properly prepared nail, apply a thin coat of OPI GelColor Base Coat. Cure 30 seconds in the OPI LED Light.
- Apply two coats of GelColor Two-Timing the Zones. Cure each coat 30 seconds.
- Use a dry brush technique with GelColor Is That A Spear In Your Pocket? Lightly skim the surface to create a soft, textured effect. Cure 30 seconds.
- Use the same dry brush technique in a horizontal direction with GelColor Getting Nadi on my Honeymoon. Cure 30 seconds.
- Apply a thin coat of OPI GelColor Top Coat. Cure 30 seconds. Remove gel residue with Expert Touch Nail Wipe and N.A.S. 99.
Get the Look
This color blocking nail art look features bright colors and is perfect for someone who loves vibrant nail art styles.