#TutorialTuesday: Light Blue Chevron
Whether or not you're looking for that "Something Blue" for your big day, this simple chevron nail art will not fail to impress. Using just two shades from our Spring Soft Shades Collection, It's A Boy! and It's in the Cloud, this step-by-step tutorial can be mastered by nail techs of all experience levels. Here's how to get the look:
1. Apply two coats of It’s in the Cloud and let dry.
2. Use striping tape to mask out a chevron design on the left side of your nail.
3. Carefully apply one coat of It's A Boy! to the outer edge of the V-shape.
4. Immediately remove the tape.
5. Smooth & shine with OPI Top Coat.