Get the Look
Turn heads wherever you go with this graffiti nail art look.
- Apply 1 coat of Stay Classic or Stay Strong Base Coat. Cure for 30 seconds.
- Apply 2 coats of Bubble Bath. Cure each coat for 30 seconds. Cleanse nail with N.A.S. 99 to remove inhibition layer for easier line work.
- With a dotter tool and 7th & Flower, apply splatter-like paint strokes to the outer edges of the nail. Cure for 30 seconds. Continue to add more splatter-like paint with My Studio’s on Spring and Art Walk in Suzi's Shoes. Cure for 30 seconds in between each shade.
- With a liner brush and Isn’t it Grand Avenue, paint a graffiti letter L and flash cure for 2-5 seconds. Continue to paint graffiti letter A and flash cure for 2-5 seconds. Repeat for coverage.
- With a liner brush and Angels Flight to Starry Nights, fill in the L and A. Cure for 30 seconds. Repeat for coverage.
- Apply Stay Shiny Top Coat and cure for 30 seconds. Wipe the nail clean with an Expert Touch Wipe and N.A.S 99. Finish with ProSpa Nail & Cuticle Oil and massage in.