Get the Look
Be Grapeful! by @samanthanailedit
Keep it cute with this fruit nail art look.
- Apply two coats of OPI Nature Strong A Clay in the Life to properly prepped nails. Allow each coat to dry.
- Use a dotting tool and OPI Nature Strong Spring Into Action to apply small dots in bunches around the nail to begin to form the grape nail art shape, and allow to dry.
- Repeat this step using a dotting tool and OPI Nature Strong Achieve Grapeness to add dimension to the bunches of grapes. Allow to dry.
- Use a nail art brush and OPI Nature Strong Cactus What You Preach to add stems and curvy leaves to each bunch of grapes. Allow to dry.
- Apply 1 coat of OPI Nature Strong Top Coat to seal in the look. Allow to dry.