- On a properly prepared nail, apply a thin coat of OPI GelColor Base Coat. Cure 30 seconds in the OPI LED Light.
- Apply two thin coats of OPI GelColor I Manicure For Beads. Cap free edge. Cure each coat 30 seconds.
- Using a sponge, lightly dab OPI GelColor She’s a Bad Muffuletta! Let Me Bayou a Drink, Humidi-Tea and Alpine Snow on the nail. Cure 30 seconds.
- Apply gold transfer foil in a light random pattern onto the sticky gel residue. Apply a thin coat of OPI GelColor Top Coat. Cure 30 seconds. Remove gel residue with Expert Touch Nail Wipe and N.A.S. 99.
- Using OPI Lacquer Alpine Snow and a stamping tool, apply a brick pattern to the nail.
- Apply a thin coat of OPI GelColor Top Coat. Cure 30 seconds. Remove gel residue with Expert Touch Nail Wipe and N.A.S. 99.
Get the Look
This detailed line work nail art look features bright colors and is perfect for someone who loves sporty nail art styles.