Get the Look
Can't Touch This! by @kellimarissa
Stand out of the crowd with this cactus nail art look.
- Apply two coats of OPI Nature Strong Let Nature Take Its Quartz to properly prepped nails. Allow each coat to dry.
- Use the bottle brush of OPI Nature Strong Cactus What You Preach to create a large abstract curvy shape that resembles a lopsided hill. Allow to dry.
- Use a detail art brush and OPI Nature Strong All Heal Queen Mother Earth to outline a cactus shape. Fill in and allow to dry.
- Use a dotting tool and OPI Nature Strong Emflowered to paint a small flower in the cactus. Allow to dry.
- Use a dotting tool and OPI Nature Strong Make My Daisy to dot the center of the cactus flower. Allow to dry.
- Apply 1 coat of OPI Nature Strong Top Coat to seal in the look. Allow to dry.