Get the Look
- Properly prep nails, then apply 1 coat of Natural Nail Base Coat.
- Apply 1 coat of Funny Bunny. Let dry.
- Use a nail art brush and Chopstix and Stones to paint a small triangle near the inner left corner of the nail.
- Near the tip of the nail, use a nail art brush and We The Female to paint small lines flaring out to create a pine tree.
- With You Don’t Know Jacques? and a nail art brush, paint a small line with 6 diagonal lines near the inner right corner of the nail to resemble the stalk and branches of a tree.
- With a dotter tool and Tinsel, Tinsel ‘Lil Star place a dot at the top of the red and brown tree resemble a tree topper.
- Continue to place more dots randomly around the design to fill the empty space.
- With Let's Take An Elfie and a nail art brush, add small details to between the tip of the tree and the dot.
- Using Funny Bunny and a nail art brush, paint diagonal lines in the blue triangle.
- With Let's Take An Elfie and a nail brush, add a stump to the bottle of the blue triangle.
- Allow for the design to fully dry then apply 1 coat of OPI Top Coat for protective high shine.