Get the Look
This minimal nail art look features neutrals and nudes and is perfect for someone who loves classic nail art styles.
- On a properly prepared nail, apply a thin coat of OPI GelColor Base Coat. Cure 30 seconds in the OPI LED Light.
- Apply two thin coats of OPI GelColor Worth a Pretty Penne. Cap free edge. Cure each coat 30 seconds.
- Apply a thin coat of OPI GelColor Matte Top Coat. Cure 30 seconds. Remove gel residue with Expert Touch Nail Wipe and N.A.S. 99.
- Using a Golden Point Brush and OPI GelColor Worth a Pretty Penne, apply the paisley swirl pattern by lightly painting lines, dots and tear drop shapes. Cure 30 seconds.
- Remove gel residue with Expert Touch Nail Wipe and N.A.S. 99.