- On a properly prepared nail, apply a thin coat of OPI GelColor Base Coat. Cure 30 seconds in the OPI LED Light.
- Apply two thin coats of OPI GelColor Worth a Pretty Penne. Cap free edge. Cure each coat 30 seconds.
- Apply a thin coat of OPI GelColor Matte Top Coat. Cure 30 seconds. Remove gel residue with Expert Touch Nail Wipe and N.A.S. 99.
- Using a Golden Point Brush and OPI GelColor Worth a Pretty Penne, apply the paisley swirl pattern by lightly painting lines, dots and tear drop shapes. Cure 30 seconds.
- Remove gel residue with Expert Touch Nail Wipe and N.A.S. 99.
Get the Look
This minimal nail art look features neutrals and nudes and is perfect for someone who loves classic nail art styles.