- Apply 1 coat of OPI Natural Nail Base Coat to properly prepped nails. Cap the free edge.
- Using a striping brush, draw two vertical lines up the center of the nail with OPI nail lacquer Don't Cry Over Spilled Milkshakes.
- Fill in the vertical lines.
- Draw a triangle at the tip of the nail with OPI nail lacquer Danny & Sandy 4 Ever! and fill in.
- Draw a triangle at the bottom of the nail with OPI nail lacquer Chills Are Multiplying! and fill in.
- Apply 1 coat of OPI Top Coat.
Get The Look
This minimal nail art look features neutrals and nudes and is perfect for someone who loves classic nail art styles.