Get the Look
This color blocking nail art look features bright colors and is perfect for someone who loves vibrant nail art styles.
- Apply Natural Nail Base Coat. Let dry.
- Polish 2 coats of She's a Bad Muffuletta the pinky, ring & pointer finger.
- Polish 2 coats of Rich Girls & Po-Boys on the middle finger & thumb.
- Cut 4 pieces of nail striping tape.
- Apply 2 strips horizontally & 2 vertically to create a loose grid.
- Fill in the center section of the grid with Rich Girls & Po-Boys.
- While lacquer is still wet, remove the tape.
- Put a few drops of Rich Girls & Po-Boys on a piece of foil.
- Use a dotting tool to make a row of dots above the center stripe.
- Let dry.
- Apply OPI Top Coat. Let Dry.