- Begin by applying 1 coat of OPI GelColor Base Coat of your choice, to properly prepped nails. Cure for 30 seconds in OPI LED Light.
- Apply 2 coats of OPI GelColor Bling It On!, curing each coat for 30 seconds.
- Apply OPI GelColor Alpine Snow to a cosmetic sponge a create a gradual French tip. Cure for 30 seconds. Repeat for coverage if necessary.
- Apply 1 coat of OPI GelColor Naughty or Ice?, covering the Alpine Snow French tip only. Cure for 30 seconds.
Pro Tip: Remove the inhibition layer with a nail wipe saturated with N.A.S. 99. This will help you achieve crisp lines for your snowflake shape.
- Using a small detail brush and OPI GelColor Alpine Snow, draw a snowflake just above the French tip smile line. Start with 1 vertical line, flash cure it for 5 seconds, then draw an ‘X’ on top, flash cure again. Using a dotting tool, add dots to each line. Cure for 30 seconds.
- Apply 1 coat of OPI GelColor Stay Shiny Top Coat. Cure for 30 seconds. Remove the inhibition layer with a nail wipe saturated in N.A.S. 99.
- Apply a small dot of OPI Powder Perfection Base Coat to the tips of the snowflake lines and affix a Swarovski® crystals. Allow to dry.
- Add a drop of OPI ProSpa Nail & Cuticle Oil to each nail and massage in.