Get the Look
Marbled Waves Nails
This blue marble nail art look features bright colors and is perfect for someone who loves vibrant nail art styles.
- On a properly prepared nail, apply a thin coat of OPI GelColor Base Coat. Cure 30 seconds in the OPI LED Light.
- Apply 1 thin coat of GelColor Suzi Without A Paddle.
- Mix one drop of GelColor Is That A Spear In Your Pocket? with one drop of GelColor Base Coat on a piece of foil. Use this color combo to create soft, diagonal lines. Flash cure 15 seconds.
- Use the same formula from Step 2 to create an imperfect circle and half circles around it. Add more GelColor Base Coat to the formula to create a softer shade if needed.
- Mix one drop of GelColor Exotic Birds Do Not Tweet + one drop of GelColor Is That A Spear In Your Pocket? + one drop of GelColor Top Coat to create light green. Lightly apply in a diagonal line starting at the side of the nail to the cuticle. Flash cure 15 seconds.
- Use a detailing brush to outline the design with GelColor Super Trop-i-cal-i-fiji-istic. Gently blur the lines to create a watercolor effect. Cure 30 seconds.
- Apply a thin coat of OPI GelColor Top Coat. Cure 30 seconds. Remove gel residue with Expert Touch Nail Wipe and N.A.S. 99.