- Apply 1 coat of OPI GelColor Base Coat to properly prepped nails. Cure for 30 seconds in the OPI LED Light.
- Apply 2 coats of OPI GelColor Don't Tell a Sol as a base color, and cure each coat for 30 seconds.
- Apply 1 coat of OPI Chrome Effects No Cleanse Top Coat and cure for 60 seconds for a high-shine finish.
- Using a detail brush and OPI Chrome Effects No Cleanse Top Coat paint a thin diagonal line to form the stem of the leaf.
- Use a dotting tool to add the leaf details. Use a nail art brush to drag the dots to the stem.
- Do not cure, immediately pour OPI Powder Perfection Coral-ing Your Spirit Animal over the design. Tap off the excess powder and cure for 60 seconds.
- Remove the remaining excess powder using a cosmetic brush to reveal the design.
- Apply OPI ProSpa Cuticle Oil to finish.
Get The Look
This sugaring nail art technique isn't one to 'leaf' behind! Spring nail art shades complete this subtle and elegant nail art look.