Get The Look
This sugaring nail art technique isn't one to 'leaf' behind! Spring nail art shades complete this subtle and elegant nail art look.
- Apply 1 coat of OPI GelColor Base Coat to properly prepped nails. Cure for 30 seconds in the OPI LED Light.
- Apply 2 coats of OPI GelColor Don't Tell a Sol as a base color, and cure each coat for 30 seconds.
- Apply 1 coat of OPI Chrome Effects No Cleanse Top Coat and cure for 60 seconds for a high-shine finish.
- Using a detail brush and OPI Chrome Effects No Cleanse Top Coat paint a thin diagonal line to form the stem of the leaf.
- Use a dotting tool to add the leaf details. Use a nail art brush to drag the dots to the stem.
- Do not cure, immediately pour OPI Powder Perfection Coral-ing Your Spirit Animal over the design. Tap off the excess powder and cure for 60 seconds.
- Remove the remaining excess powder using a cosmetic brush to reveal the design.
- Apply OPI ProSpa Cuticle Oil to finish.