Get the Look
Get ready for a pool day with these geometric negative space nails.
- Apply 1 coat of Stay Classic or Stay Strong Base Coat. Cure for 30 seconds.
- With Bee-hind The Scenes, paint an off-centered half-moon shape at the cuticle and fill in. Flash cure for 5 seconds.
- Using Destined To Be A Legend, paint an elongated C-shape around one side of the nail and flash cure for 5 seconds.
- With a nail art brush and Hollywood & Vibe, outline the two shapes. Cure for 30 seconds.
- Repeat Steps 1-3 for coverage. Apply 1 coat of Stay Shiny Top Coat and cure for 30 seconds.
- Wipe the nail clean with an Expert Touch Wipe and N.A.S 99.
- Finish with ProSpa Nail & Cuticle Oil and massage in. Admire your unique geometric nail art.