Get the Look
Keep your fall mani game on point with this abstract and linework nail art look.
- Apply 1 coat of Stay Classic or Stay Strong Base Coat. Cure for 30 seconds.
- Apply 2 coats of Abstract After Dark. Cure each coat for 30 seconds. Cleanse nail with N.A.S 99 to remove inhibition layer for easier line work.
- With a liner brush and Metallic Composition, paint 2 mirroring squiggles sectioning the nail into 3 parts. Cure for 30 seconds.
- Using the bottle brush of Angels Flight to Starry Nights, carefully fill in the left and right side of the nail. Cure for 30 seconds. Repeat for coverage.
- Repeat step 2 to refine and enhance color coverage.
- Apply Stay Shiny Top Coat and cure for 30 seconds. Wipe the nail clean with an Expert Touch Wipe and N.A.S 99. Finish with ProSpa Nail & Cuticle Oil and massage in.