Get the Look
Marvel in magenta with this color blocking nail art look.
- Apply 1 coat of Nail Lacquer Base Coat. Let dry.
- Using the bottle brush of 7th & Flower, paint a horizontal stripe to the middle 1/3 of the nail. Allow to dry.
- With a detail brush and Angels Flight to Starry Nights outline 1/3 of the nail closest to the cuticle area and fill in. Allow to dry.
- With a detail brush and Isn't It Grand Avenue, paint a horizontal line next to 7th & Flower. Immediately, use the bottle brush to fill in the upper 1/3 of the nail. Allow to dry.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 for coverage. Allow to dry
- Apply one coat of Nail Lacquer Top Coat. Let dry. Apply ProSpa Nail & Cuticle Oil and massage in.