Get The Look
Dos Is Better Than One
Symmetrical color blocking nail art is the ultimate half and half nails look in spring shades perfect for someone who loves subtle and classic nail art looks.
- Apply 1 coat of OPI GelColor Base Coat to properly prepped nails. Cure for 30 seconds in the OPI LED Light.
- Paint half of the nail with OPI GelColor Mexico City Move-mint and cure for 30 seconds.
- Paint the second half of the nail with OPI GelColor Verde Nice to Meet You and cure for 30 seconds.
- For full coverage, repeat the steps again. Before curing, use a detailing brush to define a straight line down the middle of the nail. Cap the free edge and cure for 30 seconds.
- Apply 1 coat of OPI GelColor Top Coat and cure for 30 seconds.
- Cleanse Nail with an Expert Touch Nail Wipe saturated with N.A.S. 99.
- Apply OPI ProSpa Cuticle Oil to finish.