- Apply Natural Nail Base Coat to clean, dry nails & let dry.
- Using Stop It I'm Blushing! and a striping nail art brush, draw a curved half moon from one side of the nail to the other.
- Fill in space from the line to tip with Stop It I'm Blushing!.
- Apply a thin layer of OPI Top Coat.
- Place rhinestones at the edge of the line working from each end and working towards the center.
Get the Look
This rhinestone nails look features soft colors and is perfect for someone who loves classic and minimal nail art styles.