Get the Look
Guac You Lookin' At? by @nailuscious
Keep it green with this avocado nail art look.
- Apply two coats of OPI Nature Strong Natural Mauvement to properly prepped nails. Allow each coat to dry.
- Use the bottle brush of OPI Nature Strong All Heal Queen Mother Earth to create a large abstract curvy shape that resembles a filled-in number 8, near the tip of the nail to form an avocado shape. Allow to dry.
- Use a nail art brush and OPI Nature Strong Cactus What You Preach to draw a thin wavy line just inside the avocado shape. Allow to dry.
- Use the bottle brush of OPI Nature Strong A Clay in the Life to fill in the area inside the wavy line. Allow to dry.
- Use the bottle brush of OPI Nature Strong For What It's Earth to add the seed to the center of the avocado. Allow to dry.
- Apply 1 coat of OPI Nature Strong Top Coat to seal in the look. Allow to dry.