GET THE LOOK
Put the petal to the metal with this shimmery floral nail art design.
- Complete OPI Nail Lacquer Prep Step-by-Steps. Apply one coat of Nature Strong Botanical Base Coat. Allow to dry.
- Apply two coats of Nature Strong Strong as Shell to all five nails. Allow to dry. Repeat for coverage.
Pro Tip: If color floods the surrounding skin, clean around the cuticle immediately with a clean-up brush dipped in Expert Touch Nail Lacquer Remover to prevent staining.
- Apply different-sized drops of Nature Strong Glowing Places to one nail at a time. Do not allow to dry.
- Immediately apply Nature Strong Strong as Shell, A Kick in the Bud, Bee the Change, and Emflowered over the wet drops of Glowing Places.
- Lastly, apply drops of Nature Strong Strong as Shell. Use a sharp stylus or toothpick and light pressure to swirl the colors from the center of the drop out creating a flower.
- Repeat step 4 on the remaining nails. Use a detail brush and Nature Strong Leaf by Example to paint leaves and dot accents using a dotting tool. Allow to dry.
- Apply a coat of Nature Strong Top Coat. Allow to dry.