- Shake GelColor Base Coat vigorously for 1 minute.
- After properly prepping the nails, apply 1 coat of GelColor Base Coat. Cure for 30 seconds in the OPI LED Light.
- Shake OPI GelColor vigorously for 1 minute. (Shades included in this look are: Gelato on My Mind & Licoln Park After Dark)
- Using a detailing brush and Gelato On My Mind, create two lines on each side of the nail and leave negative space in the middle. Flash Cure.
- Using a detailing brush and Lincoln Park After Dark, fill in the space near the sidewall of the nail. Cure.
- Apply 1 coat of GelColor Top Coat. Cure.
Get the Look
Hold That Line
This patterned nail art look features pastel colors and is perfect for someone who loves bold nail art styles.