Get the Look
Give off soft dreamy vibes with this encapsulation dipping powder nail art look.
- Before you begin, prepare a mixture of different crumbled dry nail art flowers.
- After proper Powder Perfection nail prep, apply 1 coat of Powder Perfection Step 1 Base Coat and dip nail into Funny Bunny. Dust off excess powder.
- Apply Powder Perfection Step 1 Base Coat to a section of the nail and quickly add dried flowers using tweezers, then press flowers into base coat. Continue to add more sections until you've covered the nail.
- Apply more Powder Perfection Step 1 Base Coat to saturate the flowers and the entire nail, then dip into Funny Bunny again and use an orange wood stick to press down flowers. Dust off excess powder.
- Apply one more coat of Powder Perfection Step 1 Base Coat to the entire nail and dip into OPI Powder Perfection Clear Color Set Powder. Dust off excess powder.
- Apply a liberal amount of Powder Perfection Step 2 Activator to the entire nail.
- Once the nail is cured, file down bulk and bumps of nail using a sanding band on an e-file, or an EDGE 180 File. Shape and buff as usual. Dust off excess powder. Pro Tip: It is important to file the nail smooth to expose some of the dried flowers. The idea is to have flowers resemble flowers floating to the top of a milk bath.
- Apply 1 coat of OPI Powder Perfection Step 2 Activator. Wait 2-4 mins.
- Apply 2 coats of OPI Powder Perfection Step 3 Top Coat, allow each coat to dry.